We believe that positive change can come through empowering diverse talents through democratizing the access to opportunities, networks and leaders and provide toolbox. To address this, we have created pioneering arenas, initiatives and a community for talents with diverse background where we focus on subject matter of expertise. Currently we have built what is now Norway's largest network and community of young leadership talents with diverse backgrounds or intercultural expertise, counting for over 650 talents from over 35 nationalities.
Some of our larger conferences:
- MAK Forum (2015), Norway's first conference on diversity, innovation and entrepreneurship
- MAK Leadership Forum (2016) - Norway's first leadership talent conference for talents with diverse backgrounds
- Innoversity (2017) with Innovation Norway
- MAK X - Building Bridges (2018). Norway's most international and diverse arena for innovation and entrepreneurship
- MAK X - Exploring New Frontiers (2019)
An overview of selected past events, workshops and receptions: